Donner Lake Village uses enhanced Cleaning Protocols for our Hotel. It is a top priority.
Quick Information for your Stay
- We are following current State of California mask mandate. The mandate states that must masks be worn in all indoor public settings, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status, through January 15, 2022, or until updated.
- Sanitizing Stations are located throughout the hotel.
- All mid-stay housekeeping services are discontinued. Only departure cleans are available.
In Room Cleaning and Maintenance
Due to Donner Lake Village's recent purchases of specialized cleaning equipment we ensure cleanliness and safety.
Donner Lake Village has purchased a new fleet of HEPA Vacuum Cleaners. The most important features of these heavy duty commercial / industrial HEPA vacuum cleaners is that they are 100 percent sealed so absolutely zero contaminates are blown back into the air while vacuuming.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Plans and sources are being updated continuously. Granite Peak Management staff is monitoring many different resources and will update their plans and protocols whenever it is appropriate. These plans have been developed using various industry sources, including:
- Cal-OSHA COVID-19 Industry Guidance - Hotels and Lodging
- Cal-OSHA COVID-19 General Checklist for Hotel and Lodging Employers
- Guest Supply Hotel Re-Opening Checklist
- CHLA COVID-19 Clean and Safe Guidance for the Hotel Industry
- CHLA COVID-19 Clean and Safe Checklist
- County of Los Angeles Dept. of Public Health Protocols for Reopening of Swimming Pools in Shared Residential Facilities