Paddle into the sunset on a guided kayak tour across Lake Tahoe! Watch the alpenglow colors magnify the sky while floating through the water with Tahoe Adventure Company. Delight your eyes and your senses after with hot drinks and snacks on the beach for a stargazing memory you won't forget!
This guided 3-hour tour costs $70 per person and includes kayak, paddle, life jacket, instruction and snacks. Learn about natural history and the local area from your knowledgeable guides who love doing this for a living! Sunset Kayak Tour dates run now through the end of September and your unique Tahoe adventure takes off from Tahoe Vista Recreation Area.
Sunset Kayak Tour Dates
- August 6 - 5:30-8:30pm
- August 13 - 5:30-8:30pm
- August 20 - 5:00-8:00pm
- August 27 - 5:00-8:00pm
- September 3 - 5:00-8:00pm
- September 10 - 4:30-7:30pm
- September 17 - 4:30-7:30pm
- September 24 - 4:30-7:30pm
Full Moon Kayak Tour Dates
Tahoe Adventure Company also offers Full Moon Kayak Tours for anyone wanting Astrology with their stargazing and paddling tours. Take advantage of the full moon dates below!
- August 21 - Night Before the Full Sturgeon Moon - 5:30-8:30pm
- August 22 - Full Sturgeon Moon - 6:00-9:00pm
- September 20 - Full Harvest Moon - 5:00-8:00pm